Slider

Sunday 25 May 2014

zuma beach

This year, to make picnics more fun, our church decided to celebrate Memorial Day at Zuma Beach. Fortunately, the weather was incredibly good. But not that much people showed up. Approximately 20 people showed up (despite an hour and a half drive) and had a lot of fun. 

Today, I was the only one (out of everyone at church) to swim. The waves are not that bad, but the (really hot) life guard was worried about me and insisted that I should swim where the water's level is at waist line. Can you believe it? She swam towards me and tell me to grab on her floating yellow thingy (or whatever you called it) and I was a bit pissed off. Until, well, we both got onto the shore and I notice that she is crazy hot with a big booty. Yeah... Then I move on to another spot to swim (only to think about her .. for like 2 minutes before the waves carried me away).

Enjoy some family pictures.







0 comments:

Post a Comment