Slider

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Winter


It's been too long since I last posted something here. You know when you haven't seen someone in a really long time, it's hard to catch up because there's too much going on? In the past three months, I didn't do anything besides student teaching. It was one hell of aa emotional roller coaster ride, but I'm glad it was over.

I should be posting some pictures of what happened in the past three months, but unfortunately I don't have anything that's worthy (or they are really bad - photography wise) because my "eyes" are losing their framing skills, haha.

Anyways, today is Tuesday and it is drizzling here in Monterey Park. With that being said, I'm not too busy and decided to take some pictures of our farm.

Till next time.











0 comments:

Post a Comment