Slider

Sunday 26 April 2015

Learning Calligraphy

My family used to tell me that I always had to improve my handwriting since it it looked like chicken scratches. I decided to practice my handwriting but also write a verse from the Bible while doing so. I have been working on writing/calligraphy/lettering for about a good month but here is my progress so far. Maybe after two or three years I can start writing my own birthday cards and not buy them from CVS.

On some of my works, you can see that there are smudges. These smudges happen because I am left handed and I am quite careless. I'll diligently practice so they don't happen again,

In no way I consider myself "good" but I do this as a way to dedicate my day to a single verse. It goes a long way and I grow a lot through practicing










0 comments:

Post a Comment