Slider

Saturday 26 May 2018

Supreme Pins

Wow.. it's been over a year already since I make another post on my personal blog.
A lot happened, wheww. .  I don't even know where to begin. My D7000 had issues, because of that I stopped taking pictures. Events and important things were all recorded in my personal journal . .but it's not the same as blogging. Now that there's a Sony A7, I don't have the same "drive" to take pictures as I did before. 

But you know what, I spent 15 months without blogging or taking quality pictures.. and that's a huge loss right there. I'm hoping to blog more so I can go back in time and reflect on things I did when I get older.

Anyways...back to my hobby-

Here's an updated Supreme pin collection. All the way from the first ones to the most recent one. I'm missing the following sample pins: Popeye, Sorry About That, and Lacoste...but, I'm not even worry about it.





1 comments:

  1. Insane, shoot me a Dm @thatshityoucantfind on insta, trying to complete full supreme pin set. Let me know if any are available for purchase. Thanks

    ReplyDelete