Slider

Friday 27 February 2015

supreme ss15 / kith - pop up store

Do you remember when was the last time you spent an entire day doing nothing? Last Thursday was that kind of day for me. My friend David and I waited in Supreme's line for their Spring/Summer 2015 drop for almost 13 hours long. Guess what, we went home empty handed. 

But on Friday we returned back at 6 am only to see less than 10 people ahead of us. Except for the black Neil Young Tee, everything was still available. I don't understand or know what the fuss is all about regarding Thursday's drop. Pretty sure half of these people lining up don't even know who Neil Young is ( I didn't - until I recognize his music ). Ironically enough, I bought a Neil Young tee and it will probably just sleep there in the closet for years to come...

After getting what we want at supreme, we went to Kith's pop-up store. And here we go again, the line wrapped around the block. Is it time to give up with this chapter and flip the page to move on into a new chapter in life? That question remains to be pondered, haha. 

With that line being there, David and I spent pretty much all day at venice beach then come back for the line to die out to get some shoes in the afternoon. 

That's all folks - see you next time













0 comments:

Post a Comment